Based on Nishimura’s CIM(ceramic injection molding) binder mixing knowhow, Nishimura start processing MIM (Metal injection molding) feed stock since 1989.
Please try out our special MIM feed stock. You will probably surprise on below point.
- Using unique Nishimura original binder
- No solvent debinding. (Thermal de-binding is required)
- Quick Debinding process
- Recycling efficiency
- Less deforming when being debinded
- Very few carbon residue on sintered body
- From small batch to mass production, Nishimura prepare variety of facility.
|DISPERSION MIXER(Kneader)||Required Material amount（SUS-316L）|
Example of metal material
|SKH||Tungsten||Carbide||Other special steel|
Maximum order volume
CIM feedstock is now available to provide too, Detail of Ceramic Injection Molding is here.