Based on long history of Nishimura’s CIM(ceramic injection molding) binder mixing, Nishimura started processing MIM (Metal injection molding) feed stock since 1989.
Please try out our special MIM feed stock and you will be surprised.
- Using unique Nishimura original binder
- No solvent debinding. (Thermal de-binding is required)
- Quick Debinding process
- Recycling efficiency (x2/3 than competitor)
- Less deforming when being debinded
- Very few carbon residue on sintered body
- From small batch to mass production, Nishimura prepared variety of facility.
|DISPERSION MIXER(Kneader)||Required Material amount（SUS-316L）|
Example of metal material
|SKH||Tungsten||Carbide||Other special steel|
Maximum order volume
CIM feedstock is now available, click here for more details.