This product is based on Forsterite. High quality Forsterite does not contain any free Magnesia crystals, and we are one of the corporation which can provide high quality Forsterite.
Nishimura porcelain only uses carefully selected materials, and we are doing quality control strictly.
- The surface of Forsterite is smooth and Strong
- It has high insulation resistance.
- It has low dielectric loss tangent.
- High coefficient of thermal expansion
- For electrical insulating material
- For high-frequency insulating material
- For insulating material for vacuum tubes
- For register material
|Bulk specific gravity||3.0|
|Dielectric loss tangent||3×10-4（1MHz）|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||9.7×10-6/℃|
|Thermal Conductivity||3.35 w/m･k|
|Thermal shock resistance||1000℃|