Based on Nishimura’s 30 years CIM experience, Nishimura advanced ceramics produce unique and useful feedstock the Thermal Debinding Ceramic Injection Molding(CIM) Feedstock/compound. On sale from 2018, thank you for waiting long time!
Powder Injection Molding International magazine pick up Nishimura’s CIM feedstock. Please read the article.
1,What kind of CIM Feedstock/Compound Nishimura have?
- N-9000NS Translucent Alumina 99.99% feedstock
- N-9000T Alumina 99.99% feedstock
- N-999 Alumina 99.9% feedstock
- N-96 Alumina 96% feedstock
- N-92 Alumina 92% feedstock
- N-650 Zirconia feedstock(White color, Tosoh powder base)
- N-630 Zirconia feedstock(White color, Lower price)
- N-650B Black Zirconia, N-660B blue zirconia feedstock
- N-631 High Fracture Toughness Zirconia feedstock
- N-75 Forsterite feedstock
- N-800 Mullite feedstock
- N-37C zircon feedstock
- N-600 low thermal expansion feedstock
- Apatite feedstock
- Commissioned manufacturing of Ceramic Injection Molding feedstock(CIM)
- Commissioned manufacturing of Metal Injection Molding feedstock(MIM)
If there is a requirement of another ceramics grade, feel free to ask us. We can develop customer’s original feedstock as well.
2,What is the competitiveness of Nishimura’s feedstock/Compound ?
- User friendly feedstock based on Nishimura’s 30years CIM experience.
- No solvent de-binding.
- Low thermal degradation
- 0% loss compound (Over 10 times recycle ability)
- Mold Friendly(Less abrasion of metal mold)
- High flexibility
- High flowability/fluidity
- Possible to take extra unfired machining process.
Please feel free to contact us for quoting