Based on Nishimura’s 30 years CIM experience, Nishimura advanced ceramics produced an unique and useful feedstock – the Thermal Debinding Ceramic Injection Molding(CIM) Feedstock/compound. It is avaliable since 2018, thank you for waiting!
Powder Injection Molding International magazine selected Nishimura’s CIM feedstock. Please read the article.
1. What kind of CIM Feedstock/Compound Nishimura have?
- N-9000NS Translucent Alumina 99.99% feedstock
- N-9000T Alumina 99.99% feedstock
- N-999 Alumina 99.9% feedstock
- N-96 Alumina 96% feedstock
- N-92 Alumina 92% feedstock
- N-650 Zirconia feedstock(White color, Tosoh powder base)
- N-630 Zirconia feedstock(White color, Lower price)
- N-650B Black Zirconia, N-660B blue zirconia feedstock
- N-631 High Fracture Toughness Zirconia feedstock
- N-75 Forsterite feedstock
- N-800 Mullite feedstock
- N-37C zircon feedstock
- N-600 low thermal expansion feedstock
- Apatite feedstock
- Commissioned manufacturing of Ceramic Injection Molding feedstock(CIM)
- Commissioned manufacturing of Metal Injection Molding feedstock(MIM)
If there is any special requirement on our ceramics in different grade, feel free to ask for further information. We also welcome customize feedstock.
2. What are the advantages of Nishimura’s feedstock/Compound?
- User friendly feedstock based on Nishimura’s 30years CIM experience.
- No solvent de-binding.
- Low thermal degradation
- 0% loss compound (Over 10 times recycle ability)
- Mold Friendly(Less abrasion of metal mold)
- High flexibility
- High flowability/fluidity
- Possible to take extra unfired machining process.
Please feel free to contact us for more.