Alumina Ceramics small thin pipe φ2.4×φ1.8×12L Thickness0.3ｔ
We can produce small diameter and thin pipe by high purity Alumina ceramics(purity 92%~99.7%).
Case introduction of the parts for high electric resistivity products
Nishimura’s high purity α-Al2O3 products are used for high electric resistivity products also.
Usually general alumina product’s electric resistivity will get bad in the high temperature condition.
（e.g. Volume resistivity 10-14Ωcm in the general temperature will be decrease to 10-12Ωcm in the high temperature condition）
However, Nishimura’s ceramics is able to keep volume resistivity 10-15Ωcm.
Therefore, It is used for a thunder resistance parts and a sensor cover for high temperature.
- It has great electric resistivity even its very thin since it is very fine grain alumina ceramics.
- From raw material to forming, also firing, All made in Japan, All made in Nishimura Porcelain.
- We don’t supply any defect product based on strict quality control.
- Order Production
- We can fit to polishing finish
- Protecting tube for temperature sensor.
- Insulation pie
- Insulator for any kind of heater.