|Compare with conventional product|
15mm outer dia.×6mm inner dia.×56mm
4mm outer dia.×2mm inner dia.×170mm
Since N-9000NS is produce from pure fine grain Alumina, it has higher intensity than other translucent alumina.
It has even better mechanical strength than sapphire, therefore it can be substitute of sapphire.
N-9000NS is based on 99.99% Alumina.
|Purity||99.99 % or more||99.99 % or more|
|Total light transmittance
（refer to JIS K7105）
|83.66 % or more||Similar or better|
|Particle size||1～3 μm||Single crystal|
|Bending strength||822 MPa||Bit weaker|
|Complex strength||5779 MPa||Half of 9000NS|
|Electric resitivity||10¹⁶ Ωcm||Similar|
- High intensity
- Smaller crystal than other translucent alumina or transparent alumina
- The surface of N-9000NS is greatly smooth
- N-9000NS can a substitute for a sapphire
- Parts for semiconductor devices
- Alternative material of Sapphire
- Substrates for electric parts
- Heat-resistant and Corrosion-resistant material. E.g. Reaction tube, crucible
- Medical equipment and analyzers
- RF Window