Zircon which is composed of ZrSIO4 is excellent at thermal shock resistance and low thermal expansion.
Zircon ceramics offers great strength at heat-resistant because it also provides excellent electrical insulation at high temperatures.
We have a variety of grades of Zircon which are N-37C, N-330, and N-370
- Good at thermal shock resistance and low thermal expansion.
- Offers high-level electric insulation at high temperatures.
- Heat-resistant parts
- Electron tube parts
- High-frequency insulator
- Electrical insulating materials
- Heater holder for heating kitchen appliances
- Alternative material of pyrex glasses
|Bulk specific gravity||3.6|
|Water absorption||< 1.0%|
|Dielectric less tangent||5.0×10-4（1MHz）|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||4.3×10-6/℃|